Your Ad Here
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/796380
Your Ad Here

Priyanka Chopra defends Harman


Harman Baweja’s first film with girlfriend Priyanka Chopra did not fared well at the box office but Piggy Chops is least bothered about the fact and set to work out with him again. She will next be seen with Harman in Ashutosh Gowariker’s What’s Your Rashee? When asked about her feeling on signing film opposite a failure actor, she defends her beau as, “If actors picked films just because their first film didn’t do well we would all be out of work now. My first film Heroes didn’t do well either nor did Abhishek’s first film Refugee. He has signed Ashutosh Gowarikar film and he knows what he is doing.”

Priyanka will don 12 different looks in her upcoming flick and she is happy that she has been part of some path breaking cinema. “I have always been experimenting on my roles. Perhaps when people will look back in the history of Indian cinema I will be proud to say that I have been a part of path breaking cinema. I have been part of all the special effects cinema like Krissh, Drona and Love Story 2050. One did well and two didn’t well but that does not affect me. I have been working hard each day. I have not taken a single day off. I think its time for me to take that day off now”, she says.

With two back to back hits in a row and three interesting flicks in hand, Priyanka is soaring high.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger